* Would you like things to be organised differently around your home?
* Do you waste time hunting for your keys, purse and phone etc. when all you want to do is get out of the door on time?
* When you look in your wardrobe is it stuffed full of items but you still feel like you have nothing to wear?
* Are you spending more money than you need to (Buying double or even triple!) because you’re not sure what you have in those jumbled kitchen cupboards?
* Do you have areas that are barely visible due to the mountain of clutter piled up which is hiding your precious things?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then this workshop is for YOU.
* You get out of the door in the morning, stress-free and calm, when you work on having “A place for everything and everything in its place".
* You start saving money because you can easily see what you have in your cupboards and don’t buy extra stuff surplus to requirements.
* You choose your clothing easily, without feeling overwhelmed or guilty by the mass of items facing you each day.
* You can enjoy more time on the things that really matter to you when the clutter has been cleared.
* Understanding reluctance to get rid of items. Getting to the heart of why we hold onto things.
* Learn an effective clutter clearing system that can be applied anywhere in the home.
* Explore clever organising hacks to improve the flow of the home.
* Identify your goal and how you will get started !
* Question & Answer
"Great decluttering workshop - have now put into practice some of the tips. Easy folding technique for t-shirts and now I can see them all at a glance. Doing bite size bits is definitely a good idea, rather than being swamped by a whole room!"
Ann from Inverness
“For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Only £12 including a printable E-workbook
Conditions: Places reserved upon receipt of payment. Cancellation: 100% refundable within 7 days of booking. Non-refundable after 7 days of booking.